Do you want to visit the highest mountains in Vietnam covered by rice fields and homeland of thousands of ethnic minority people? Then stay remote and enjoy the amazing views.
Your journey from Hanoi to Sapa is by our Exotic Travel an 8 seats luxurious limousine with modern interior design, spacious and soft chairs. It offers you a comfortable 5 hours journey.
Exotic Travel is located 18 km from Sapa, deep in the Hoang Lien Mountains. Our 25 bungalows overlook the entire valley with the ethnic minority villages of Ban Ho and Thanh Phu, 400 altitude meters below.
This package has been designed to give you a great relaxing stay at Exotic Travel as well as the opportunity to experience the best highlights of northern Vietnam; the ethnic communities with their unique cultures, the deep valleys covered by terraced rice fields, accommodation in the middle of the breathtaking mountains.
Photo by Valdemar Anthony Kornholt
From Red River Delta to the mountain retreat of Exotic Travel (-,-,-)
From 6:30 – 7:00 AM, our Exotic Travel will pick you up at your Hanoi hotel before departing Hanoi for a 5 hours transfer to Exotic Travel. Most of the drive is on the highway; the last one hour is on a new mountain road running upstream the Muong Bo River passing by beautiful areas, home to many minority villages.
Well arrived, the rest of the day is at your leisure. You can book a special traditional Red Dao herbal bath or massage at the lodge’s newly opened spa or go for an excursion to the surrounding villages.
You will spend the night in your own private bungalow with a view of the valley and dotted mountain surroundings.
Exotic Travel (B,-,-)
The day is at your leisure at Exotic Travel. You can either relax or borrow a free of charge high quality mountain bike from the lodge for an exploration to the neighboring villages. You can also book one or more of the available activities at the lodge:
– Join a half day or full day walking/biking excursion, the best way to experience nature and the local cultures of the ethnic minority people.
– Book a half day tour to explore the highest peak of Indochina, Mt. Fansipan (3.143m), with the newly launched cable car, as well as visiting Sapa town
– Try a traditional Red Dao herbal bath at the lodge’s newly opened spa
Photo by Voxvegas
Exotic Travel –Hanoi (B,-,-)
The morning is at your leisure at Exotic Travel.
Exotic Travel departs from Sapa at 14:00; from Topas Ecolodge at 15:00 and returns you to your hotel in Hanoi.
– The package can be upgraded to Premium or Suite Bungalow
– Exotic Travel can only pick up and return passengers at hotels/ residence in Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Tay Ho District.
This package includes
– 2 nights at Topas Ecolodge (twin shared Executive bungalow)
– 2 breakfasts at Exotic Travel (B = breakfast)*
– Transfer by Exotic Travel Hanoi – Sapa – Topas Ecolodge – Sapa – Hanoi
*Other meals at Topas Ecolodge are recommended to be booked in advance.
If you would like upgrade to romantic package, please request this upon booking.